Saturday, December 29, 2012

Happy Anniversary

Hello everyone,

Today my husband and I celebrate our 22nd wedding anniversary.  The time has flown and it's still as wonderful a ride as it was when we first met.


The printed papers are Stampin' Up Mocha Morning layered on a metallic brown of unknown origin.  The sentiment is My Favorite Things Clearly Sentimental About Anniversaries stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla and layered on more metallic brown.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

This is a little fancier a card than I usually craft for my husband on our Anniversary but it just felt right this year for some reason.  I came across this sentiment on a card maker's blog eons ago.  Unfortunately I can't remember whose blog.  I immediately ordered the set because I knew I would use it over and over again.  The entire set contains some really wonderful sentiments.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: