Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas Soldier

Hello everyone,

The last few years I've really developed a fondness for nutcrackers.  It's was a given that I'd pick up this paper when I saw the soldiers.


The card base is Artoz Klondike. The printed paper is BasicGrey Aspen Frost Tin Soldier layered on Worldwin Silver Ore.  The sentiment is Rubber Stamp Cafe G-751 Vertical Merry Christmas stamped in Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler on Whisper White and layered on a shimmery red of unknown origin.  The embellishments are Bazzill WR Adhesive Pearls.

I've always had a fondness for BasicGrey paper and this particular sheet was especially appealing.  I love that its not necessarily traditional in its colours and the images have a real 'folk art' style.  I could have probably glittered it up a little bit but the shimmer of the Silver Ore paper was really enough.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment