Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Anniversary Medallion

Hello everyone,

This is the last little bit of my gifted paper.  I would say that four beautiful card from one small sheet is not to bad at all.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Bravo Burgundy.  The image is Stampin' Up Medallion stamped in Always Artichoke.  The sentiment is Waltzingmouse Say It With Style stamped in Bravo Burgundy on Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are Multicrafts Keepsakes Memories.

Like yesterday's card, there is nothing I don't love about this card.  This stamp, which I don't use as often as I could because it is so distinctive, works so well with this paper.  It is hard to get a really good impression with this extra large stamp.  I first cover the stamp with VersaMark before applying the ink because I find it helps with the impression.  In this particular case, because the paper is somewhat vintage, I didn't want a perfect impression. 

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment