Friday, August 23, 2013

Splendid Simplicity

Hello everyone,

The next couple of weeks I'm posting a 'black and white' one sheet wonder series that I've crafted for the Fall card sale at the office.  I'm pretty pleased with this set of cards.


The printed paper is atd Black Tie layered on Stampin' Up Basic Black.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Everyday Sayings stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White and layered on Real Red.  The embellishments are TPC Studio Class Act mini jewels.

This is some of the most wonderful paper I've ever come across.  Notwithstanding the paisleys, it is extremely smooth paper with a lovely sheen.  This is the kind of paper that lends to really beautiful cards no matter what.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment