Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Pretty Pearls

Hello everyone,
 
I'm posting the last two cards in this one sheet wonder series.
 
 
The printed paper is of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Curly Cute stamped in Rose Romance on Whisper White and layered on Close To My Heart Cotton Candy.  The embellishments are Pebbles Pearl Candy Dots.
 
 
The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Cotton Candy. The image is Gina K Botanicals stamped in Stampin' Up Rose Romance on Whisper White and layered on Cotton Candy.  The sentiment is Gina K Pleasant Pearls also stamped in Rose Romance on Whisper White and layered on Cotton Candy.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Pearl Opaques.
 
I really think these cards are beautiful.  It was a lot of fun to go crazy with the pearls.  I thought I'd go totally crazy with the diagonal layout.  It's rare for me to think of it which surprises me because I'm always so pleased with the results.
 
I hope you enjoy these cards and this series and come back to SPI again soon.
 
Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment