Thursday, August 29, 2013

Butterfly Flight

Hello everyone,

I think this is one of my favourites in this 'black and white' one sheet wonder series.


The printed paper is atd Black Tie.  The sentiment is Stampendous Special Messages stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Stampin' Up Whisper White and layered on Recollections foil.  The embellishments are Multicrafts A Brides Wish.

I love these wonderful butterfly embellishments.  It's almost like they were made for this paper!  I think this is a fantastic wedding or bridal shower card.  You could probably use it for a birthday card too as the sentiment would also lend itself for that type of card.  This is a great scrap card too as I just used leftover bits that were scatter on my workspace.  A favourite all the way around!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: