Thursday, August 8, 2013

Pretty In Pink

Hello everyone,

This is the last card in the botanical series I've been working on lately.  This has been the most amazing set of cards to craft.  I don't remember ever being so inspired by a sheet of paper.


I found this paper online at http://www.franticstamper.com/


The printed paper is K&Company Merryweather Rose.  The bottom layer is K&Company Romanza Wild Roses Embossed Vellum layered on Stampin' Up White White.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Thoughtful Messages stamped in Crumb Cake on Very Vanilla and layered on Kraft.  The embellishments are K&Company SW Meadow Butterfly Grand Adhesions and Martha Stewart pastel mini pearls.

I attached Whisper White under this piece of velum because I liked how it looked on the card base.  I cut it just a bit smaller than the vellum so it would appear to have a darker border.  It turned out great and I can't wait to try it on another sheet of vellum. 

It is hard to believe that these last eight cards were all crafted from the same piece of paper. I can't wait to find another sheet of paper that provides such similar inspiration.

I hope you enjoy this card and have enjoyed this series and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment