Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Birthday Beauty

Hello everyone,

As much as I could have done just wedding and anniversary cards with this one sheet wonder, I realized I did need to add some variety.


The printed paper is atd Black Tie layered on Recollections black foil and Stampin' Up Real Red.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart and is highlighted with the Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishments are Kaisercraft Basics Pearls.

This card is a little busier than others in this series.  I don't seem to have a lot of imagination when it comes to these little pieces in this one sheet wonder pattern.  When I crafted this card I actually forgot on of the squares, it wouldn't have fit really well on this small card anyway, so I glued it on this inside.  It is not something I do all than often but it looks great!

I hope yo enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment