Monday, August 19, 2013

Bling And Pearls

Hello everyone,

Two more really girly one sheet wonder cards for you today.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Cotton Candy.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Perfect Punches stamped in Rose Romance on Whisper White.  The embellishments are Stampin' Up Basic Jewel Rhinestones.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Crystal Blue.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Perfect Punches stamped in Baja Breeze on Whisper White and layered on more Crystal Blue.  The border is EK Success Flower Burst Large Edger punched in Crystal Blue.  The embellishments are Queen & Co Pearls.

These are another two wonderful cards which are actually quite different from my normal.  I like them.  I wish on the first card I'd found a way to space the Cotton Candy strips more evenly and I may have overdone the rhinestones just a bit.  The second card is just a bit too fussy.  I really wanted to use the border punch.  I may have wanted to use it too much because it's a bit heavy for the paper.  The only saving grace, I left a lot of white space.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. That top one is lots of fun. I like how you do the one sheet wonders from time to time.

    ReplyDelete