Saturday, August 3, 2013

Incredible Iris

Hello everyone,

Card number three in this incredible botanical series.


The printed paper is K&Company Merryweather Rose layered on Close To My Heart Twilight and Bamboo.  The image is Close To My Heart A Flitter stamped in VersaMark and heat embossed with Close To My Heart gold embossing powder.  The sentiment is Annabelle Stamps Square Posies stamped in Twilight.  The embellishments are Mark Richards 3mm gold metals.

Another amazing card!  This was so very, very easy.  I can't believe how incredible these cards are turning out!  A bit of coordinating paper, a great image, a little bit of gold embossing, and a few pearls.  It really doesn't get much better!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment