Thursday, August 1, 2013

Beautiful Botanical

Hello everyone,

A number of months back I found some pretty spectacular botanical paper online.  One particular 12X12 sheet was particularly striking.  It's turned out to be a One Sheet Wonder utterly dictated by the papaer, not a particular template.


The printed paper is K&Company Merryweater Rose, layered on Close To My Heart Twilight, Sweet Leaft and Ponderosa Pine.  The image is Close To My Heart Quick Cards Butterfly stamped in Twilight, on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla, and layered on more Twilight.  The image is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

I just love the cards that have come out of this one sheet of awesome paper!  While they still have the look of my usual cards, the feeling is very botanical, something I don't do all that often.  I have to say, in my mind, these are some of the most beautiful cards I've ever crafted.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment