Saturday, August 24, 2013

Because of You

Hello everyone,

Today I'm posting another wedding/anniversary card in this 'black and white' one sheet wonder series.


The printed paper is atd Black Tie layered on Stampin' Up Real Red.  The vertical strip is more Real Red.  The sentiment is Gina K Because of You stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White.  The embellishments are TPC Studio Class Act mini jewels.

This is one of my most favourite sentiments ever!  You'll find a lot of wedding/anniversary cards in this series.  I felt that this paper really lent itself well to these types of cards.  Even though I'm calling this a 'black and white' series, I've added a lot of Real Red and silver to the mix because it just makes everything pop.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment