Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Great And Glorious

Hello everyone,

Today's pair of cards are as lovely as those that came before them.


The printed paper is of unknown origin.  The image is Annabelle Stamps Square Posies stamped in VersaMark on Stampin' Up Whisper White and heat embossed with white embossing powder.  The image is painted with LuminArte Bashful Blue, Buttercup, Fuzzy Peach and Summer Breeze Twinkling H2Os.  The image was layered on Close To My Heart Crystal Blue and Recollections.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Sweet Essentials stamped in Baja Breeze on Whisper White.  The embellishments are Martha Stewart Pastel mini pearls.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Cotton Candy and Crystal Blue.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Thoughtful Messages stamped in Baja Breeze on Whisper White and layered on more Crystal Blue.  The embellishments are My Mind's Eye Lost & Found 3 "Ruby" enamel dots.

I love the contrast between the more complex first card and the simple second card.  I had so much fun painting the image.  It is so different than the other cards I've done in this series.  The second card is simple, I needed it after painting that image, and uses a tried and true layout.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment