Sunday, August 25, 2013

Love Story

Hello everyone,

I think this is another card that would suit for either a wedding or an anniversary.


The printed paper is atd Black Tie layered on Canford silver.  The sentiment is Verve Love Story stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Stampin' Up Whisper White.  The ribbons are Offray and Hobby Lobby Decorative Trim.  The embellishments are Glitterazzi Blingin' Blooms.

This is the one sheet wonder piece that goes either really easily for me or really terribly and I've no idea why.  In this case, the card just crafted itself.  With this piece, I decided to play up embellishments but didn't go too far as I didn't want to detract from these wonderful paisleys.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment