Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Marvelously Muted

Hello everyone,

I decided to take pastel just a little bit further and crafted a thing of beauty.


The printed paper is K&Company Merryweather Rose layered on Stampin' Up Kraft and a scrap of pink of unknown origin.  The image is Stampin' Up Serene Silhouettes stamped in Crumb Cake on Very Vanilla and coloured with Stampin' Up Pastels.  Once coloured, the image was sprayed with Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz.  The sentiment is Serendipity stamped in Crumb Cake on Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

If yesterday's card was out of my normal, this one blows normal out of the water!  I don't ever remember crafting such a soft and pretty card.  It is striking in its softness.  I used a tissue to apply the pastels (which are really chalks) because I hate the applicators that came with the chalks and I wanted this to be very, very muted.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment