Thursday, August 22, 2013

Soft And Sweet

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for the wife of one of my husband's colleagues.  I made his card for her at the end of June but couldn't post it until now to accomodate "Christmas In July" and all the posts I planned while on vacation.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Crumb Cake and a pink paper of unknown origin on which I used a Heartfelt Creations Large Elegant Word stamp.  The senitment is Annabelle Stamps Square Posies stamped in Crumb Cake on Very Vanilla.  The ribbon is of unknown origin.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

I wanted this card to be entirely different from the card she received from her husband.  This receipient is a wonderful and sweet soul and I'm so very happy she's a good friend.  She always appreciates my cards and I always love crafting them for her.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment