Tuesday, June 6, 2017

A Better Birthday Cat

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the birthday card that I am going to send to my brother.  It's a much better cat card!


The printer paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Whisper White and Recollections Kraft.  The image is Stamp Barn stamped in Altenew Dark Chocolate.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Happy Birthday also stamped in Dark Chocolate.  The cats tail is Darice hemp.

This is the card I wanted to craft for my brother the first time around.  I love this cat paper.  I've only a wonky cut piece, hence this somewhat bizarre shape.  This off-cut did allow me to be creative with the sentiment placement and I quite like the angle.  I had hoped to have more of the left side of the cat under the printed paper but that miss facilitated the creative hemp tail.  I really love this tail!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment