Sunday, June 18, 2017

All Italian XII

Hello everyone,

Today I’m posting the last of the Italian card series I've been working on for the past week.


The background image is Stampin’ Up You’ve Got This stamped in Altenew Frayed Leaf.  The images are Altenew Painted Flowers stamped on Recollections White with Altenew Coral Berry, Forest Glades, Frayed Leaf, Frosty Pink, Jet Black, Moss and Ruby Red.  The images were cut with the coordinating Altenew die.  The sentiment is Microsoft Word printed font layered on Bazzill Black.  The embellishment is Marianne Design Butterflies.

A few weeks back I order the coordinating die cut for the Altenew Painted Flowers stamp set and I thought this was the perfect time to play.  I'm thrilled with this card.  I love the hints of black in the flowers and layering the sentiment with more black just adds more pop.  I really love these painted flowers.  They are multi-step but really don't have to be perfectly stamped to get a great result.  Having the ability to die cut just adds more layout options.  One of my favourite cards in this series.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment