Saturday, June 3, 2017

Happy Father's Day

Hello everyone,

Father's Day is just around the corner.  Today's post is the card I crafted for my husband who is an awesome father!


The images are Inkadinkado and A Muse Putter stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and coloured with Faber-Castell and Chameleon markers.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Say It All stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The image is layered on Bazzill Blue and Recollections Black.  The embellishments are Kaisercraft black pearls and Stickopotamus stickers.

I always have a great time crafting cards for my husband.  His cards are actually really easy as there are a lot of different themes that I can run with and one of my favourites is golfing.  This golf card uses the colour scheme of Mizuno, my husband's favourite golf company.  I also picked him up a gift card from his favourite golf store.  I know he'll be pleased.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment