Saturday, June 24, 2017

All Autumn

Hello everyone,

Today’s post is an unequivocal autumn birthday card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Bazzill Rust and Bazzill Mustard.  The sentiment is a Crafter’s Companion Die’sire Happy Birthday die cut from a dark brown Bazzill.  The ribbon is Michael’s Special Value.  The leaf brad is of unknown origin.

I think this is one of the most wonderful autumn papers I've ever come across.  The scale of the images is just perfect for cards.  I debated making this a thank you card but felt that would be rather predictable.  A lot of people have fall birthdays.  I decided to use ribbon because I was so happy with yesterday's card.  This brown sheer ribbon couldn't work better.  I had a bunch of different colour leaf brads that I tried but I liked how this red worked with the overall colour scheme.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment