Thursday, June 29, 2017

Bright And Bold

Hello everyone,

Today's thank you card is so bright and pretty.


The printed paper is BasicGrey Euphoria layered on Stampin' Up Gable Green and Whisper White.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up So Very Much stamped in Melon Mambo and Altenew Parrot on Whisper White and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The banners are punched from more Gable Green.  The embellishments are Recollections Glitter Adhesive Dots.

This is a piece of very bright and busy paper.  It is lovely but can be really hard to use in terms of colour coordination.  I've got enough of the Gable Green left to use up the sheet as it's really the only green that works well.  Melon Mambo also works well so that is the ink colour I usually turn to.  I love this set of sentiments.  There is something about the clean lines of this large 'thank you' that does it for me.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment