Thursday, June 8, 2017

All Italian II

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another Italian Christmas card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Bazzill red and green.  The sentiment is Microsoft Word printed font layered on more Bazzill red and green and Stampin' Up Whisper White.  The embellishment is Sizzix Embosslits Holly & Berries die.

I can never craft Christmas cards without doing something with holly.  I particularly like this printed holly paper with it's bright green leaves and red berries.  It took me a bit to find just the right embellishment.  I didn't want something too small or delicate because there is quite a bit of space above the sentiment and given the busy background, it needed to have some size so it wouldn't blend in to the printed paper.  I have a lot of die from which to choose.  This is a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment