Friday, June 9, 2017

All Italian III

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another Italian Christmas card that is part of the series of cards I'm crafting for a hostess gift.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Orchid Opulence and Close To My Heart Lagoon.  The sentiment is Microsoft Word printed font layered on more Lagoon.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

Just as I couldn't help but craft a 'holly' card, I also wanted to include a non-traditional card. I love all the trees and all the dots were perfect for adding a little bit of sparkle.  I also thought this font type worked particularly well with the paper.  The blues, purples and greens are a favourite colour combination as well.  This is a great non-traditional Christmas card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment