Saturday, June 10, 2017

All Italian IV

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the final Italian Christmas card that I'm crafting as part of the hostess gift.


The printed paper is Echo Park Reflections Christmas layered on Bazzill red and green.  The image is Delta Rubber Stampede Santa Collage stamped in Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow on Whisper White and covered with Crystal Glitter Ritz.  The sentiment is Microsoft Word printed font layered on more Bazzill green.  The embellishment is Ruby Rocket Glittered Layered Accents.

I needed to craft a somewhat more formal card to work with this more formal sentiment.  I decided to use this Santa image, which I had glittered, because it is a wonderful image and works great with either formal or informal Christmas cards.  I spent quite a bit of time going through the ridiculous amount of Christmas embellishments to find one that worked and this is the best of the lot.  It's from the dollar store but I really liked the candy canes and holly.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment