Thursday, June 15, 2017

All Italian IX

Hello everyone,

Today’s post is a beautiful Italian anniversary card.


The patterned paper is BasicGrey Cappella – Bellini layered on American Crafts and Recollections White.  The sentiment is Microsoft Word printed font layered on more American Crafts.  The ribbon is Michael’s Sheer Creations.  The pearl heart embellishment is of unknown origin.

I thought it was very ironic that I chose this very Italian BasicGrey paper for this anniversary card.  I didn't know it when I picked it out of my stash.  Obviously it was meant to be.  Given this is quite busy printed paper, I picked out a more subtle layering paper but something with a bit of shine.  The ribbon mimics the layered paper with it's own bit of shine.  The heart embellishment adhered to the knot, just seemed perfect.  I love this card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.


Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment