Sunday, June 11, 2017

All Italian V

Hello everyone,

This hostess gift set is going to be a variety of cards.  Today's post is a congratulations card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on  Bazzill green and Recollections Black.  The sentiment is Microsoft Word printed font layered on more Recollections Black, Bazzill Green and Stampin' Up Whisper White.  The embellishments are Crystal Stickers White Glitter Dome Stickers.

I chose this particular printed paper because I thought the colour combination would work well with the more formal font of the sentiment.  I also thought the berries were 'olive-like' which fits with the Italian theme of this series.  I love how the layering is rather modern against the more vintage style of the floral paper.  Those types of juxtapositions always appeal to me.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment