Monday, June 12, 2017

All Italian VI

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the first of a bunch of Italian birthday cards I'm crafting for this hostess gift.


The printed paper is Bella Blvd Classic Calendars layered on Close To My Heart Lagoon.  The image is Stampin' Up Thanks For Caring stamped on Whisper White in Altenew Forest Glades, and coloured with Faber-Castel Watercolour Pencils.  The sentiment is Microsoft Word printed font layered on more Lagoon.  The image and sentiment panel are layered on Recollections Black.

This is one of my favourite printed papers.  I love all the flourishes and the colours are just wonderful.  You can coordinate this paper with absolutely any colour combination.  I used the black on the image layer to ensure it didn't disappear against the strong background.  I often lament about my colouring abilities but I don't think I did too back with this one.  I had hoped that the watercolour aspect of these pencil crayons would help this endeavor.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment