Wednesday, June 7, 2017

All Italian

Hello everyone,

For the next couple of weeks I'll be posting a series of Italian cards that I'm crafting as a hostess gift.


The printed paper is Carta Bella layered on a light blue of unknown origin and Bazzill black.  The light blue layer was textured with Cuttlebug Winter Wonderland embossing folder.  The sentiment is a printed Microsoft Word font layered on more Bazzill black.  The brads are of unknown origin.

I couldn't craft a series of card without including some Christmas cards.  I thought this vintage style printed paper was really awesome and I just had to see what I could do with it.  Notwithstanding the great printed paper, I decided to texture the light blue layer to add even more interest.  The little reveals of black add a great pop!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment