Friday, June 30, 2017

Bold Blue Thanks

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last thank you card that I crafted for my daughter.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Cameo Coral.  The die cut sentiment is of unknown origin.  The butterfly is punched from more Cameo Coral and painted with LuminArte Ice Twinkling H2Os.  The flower embellishment is of unknown origin.

This sentiment was originally linked with two horizontal strips but I cut them off because I thought just the simple lettering would be more interesting against this beautiful butterfly paper.  I'm grateful there are some blue butterflies to go with the letters.  I played with a number of butterfly options but in the end decided a simple punched butterfly with a bit of shimmer would do the trick.  I think it turned out rather well in the end.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment