Friday, June 2, 2017

Happy 20th

Hello everyone,

A few days ago my darling daughter celebrated her 20th birthday.  Today's post is the special card I crafted for her.


The image is Joy Crafts Orientals 6002/0232 die cut from Recollections White and sponged with Altenew Jet Black, Rocky Shore, Espresso, Moss and Olive.  The background images are Local King Rubber Stamp Panda Bear 4  and Stampin' Up Artistically Asian stamped on Recollections White in Altenew Forest Glades and Bamboo.  The image panel is layered on Close To My Heart Sweet Leaf and Recollections Black.

I love this card.  The combination of stamped background and the raised image are really appealing. It was a little tricky to sponge the images.  I had to tape over those parts where I didn't want the ink colours to overlap.  I also wanted to be sure that I didn't get colour in the white areas as that would just mess up the panda aspect.  This card turned out wonderfully and my daughter loved it!

Happy Birthday Darling!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment