Thursday, June 1, 2017

Nutcracker In Platinum

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last of the nutcracker Christmas cards I've been crafting for the past couple of weeks.


The image is a Tattered Lace Nutcracker die, cut from a glittered platinum of unknown origin and layered on a shimmery vanilla Bazzill and an opalescent gold also of unknown origin.  The ribbon is Multicrafts.  The pearls are Recollections.

I think I'm done with the nutcrackers.  I didn't realize exactly how many die cuts I'd made and when I look at all the photos, I may have gone a little overboard.  I'm very pleased with this last card.  I love all the neutral layers and the shimmer from the glitter is really wonderful.  I kept this last card sentiment-less because I really had enough of trying to get them right.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment