Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Owl Thanks

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another thank you card crafted for my daughter.


The printed paper is Joy Crafts Owl's World layered on Stampin' Up Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Small Greeting stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections White.  The ribbon is Crafts.  The embellishment is of unknown origin.

My daughter belongs to a sorority at her university and one of their symbols is an owl so I figured this paper would be perfect for a thank you card.  I took my time cutting so I wouldn't lose too many of the hearts and the owls would still be the focus.  I've had this set of sentiments for eons but don't know why they don't get used all that often as they're really wonderful and easy.  They fit the Stampin' Up tag punch perfectly.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment