Sunday, June 25, 2017

Quick Botanical Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today’s post was another quick and easy birthday card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin (likely Graphic 45) layered on a dark brown Bazzill.  The sentiment is Creative Vision Simply Said stamped in Stampin’ Up Early Espresso on an ivory of unknown origin.  The embellishments are Pebbles Brown Pearl Candy Dots. 

This is a really wonderful piece of botanical paper.  The colours and details are just beautiful.  This is a super quick and easy card with four straight forward elements and a simple layout.  I was inspired to place the sentiment off the paper because I didn't want to cover up too much of the berries or the moth.  I didn't really need to add the brown pearls but I thought it worked with the vintage aspect of the paper.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment