Thursday, November 10, 2016

All On The Vertical

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card is a little more on the masculine side.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Glacier.  The images are Stampin' Up Mosaic Madness stamped in Old Olive, Really Rust and Creamy Caramel on Recollections Vanilla.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday stamped in Old Olive on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishments are from Fabricland.

I really love all the vertical things happening on today's card.  They were, of course, all inspired by this great printed paper.  It's one of my favourite masculine scraps.  I love all the colours because it's so easy to find coordinating paper and inks.  The embellishments, which I use often on masculine cards, are clean and simple.  I didn't really need to add these shiny metal dots but I do like they emulate studs on furniture.  They add a bit of shine without any femininity.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment