Wednesday, November 23, 2016

More Soft Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card was crafted with yesterday's card in mind.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a pink also of unknown origin.  The images are Stampin' Up Timeless Treasures stamped in River Rock and Soft Suede and Stampin' Up Creative Elements stamped in Pink Pirouette on Very Vanilla and layered on more Very Vanilla.  The sentiment is Papertrey Ink Wreath For All Season stamped in Early Espresso.  The embellishments are Copper Pearl Liquid Pearls.

This card is a little bit more striking than yesterday's card but the vintage feeling is just as strong.  I finally put together the Timeless Treasures stamp set that I've had for ages but not yet used.  It did not disappoint in the slightest.  This background paper was the perfect excuse to do the layered stamps on the focal panel.  It actually worked even better than I thought it would.  I had a little more of a challenge with embellishments.  I debated using regular pearls but they really just blended in with the background.  I was going to use more Petal Pink but then I found the Copper Pearls and thought it would be just perfect with the kraft coloured card base.  I'm so glad I didn't resist this CASE of yesterday's card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment