Sunday, November 20, 2016

Swirling Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post uses a piece of printed paper that I found irresistible.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Dutch Blue.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Thoughtful Messages stamped in Dutch Blue on Recollections White.  The embellishment is Sizzix Scribbles Swirls die cut from QuicKutz Garden Strips and Dutch Blue.  The sentiment and embellishments is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I just fell in love with this paper when I found it in the scrap bin.  The colours are wonderful and the shapes remind me of water (ok, abstract water).  I repeated the swirl pattern and the colours in the die cut embellishment and the sentiment.  I didn't particularly need to highlight with the ever trusty Sakura pen but I just couldn't resist.  I'd hoped this card would be neutral and will still be considered neutral even with the little bit (minimal really) of glitter.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment