Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Softly Wished

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card is full of softness and oh so beautiful.


The printed papers are of unknown origin layered on a pink of unknown origin and Stampin' Up Crumb Cake.  The images and sentiment are Gina K Botanicals stamped in Close To My Heart Blush and Slate on Recollections Vanilla.  The sentiment is layered on more pink.  The embellishments are Marianne Design Flowers highlighted with Petal Pink Liquid Pearls.

This has to be one of the most beautiful cards I've crafted in this series.  It is so soft and subtle and absolutely lovely.  I used the second impressions of the images because I wanted the colours to be as muted as the printed papers.  I wasn't completely happy with the embellishments until I added the Liquid Pearls which is adds a perfect pop of pink.  This is going to be one of those cards I will have a hard time saying goodbye to.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment