Saturday, January 31, 2015

Bunch Of Blooms

Hello everyone,

Today's card uses one of the elements I'd hoped to use for yesterday's beginners card but I found it a little too complex for folks who've never really stamped before.


The images are Stampin' Up Painted Petals stamped in Blackberry Bliss, Pacific Point, Rose Red and Wild Wasabi on Whisper White, and layered on Blackberry Bliss and textured Wild Wasabi.  The sentiment is Penny Black Special Wishes also stamped in Blackberry Bliss on Whisper White.  The ribbon is American Crafts.  The embellishments are Dollarama Glittering stickers.

I absolutely love this stamp set but it is much more complicated than I thought it would be when I bought it.  There are so many elements between the blooms, stems and leaves that it is too challenging for beginners.  I still love the effect and there was no way this piece was going into my recycle bin.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. This is a stunningly gorgeous card! I can see where it would be complicated, especially for new stampers. I've found new stampers and different colored inks to be used on the same stamps can be a lethal combination.

    ReplyDelete