Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy 2015!

Hello everyone,

After a short break for New Year's Eve, it was wonderful to spend some time fussing to craft today's card.


The printed papers are Stampin' Up Paisley Petals.  The images are also Stampin' Up Paisley Petals stamped in StazOn Olive Green on Recollections Vanilla and painted with LuminArte Dreamsicle, Sage, Spiced Pumpkin Fresh Oregano, Bashful Blue and Bolivian Blue Twinkling H2Os.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Beautiful Wishes stamped in StazOn Olive Green on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishments are Want 2 Scrap LeCreme Say It With Pearls.

It's not often that I really take the time to stamp and paint such an intricate image.  It took me a couple of tries but I'm awfully pleased with the results.  I didn't really try to mimic the colours on the printed paper but I did want them to speak to one another.  I think I managed pretty well.  This has to be one of my favourite sentiments.  I think it is wonderfully eloquent.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment