Sunday, January 4, 2015

Floral Sympathy

Hello everyone,

I had so much fun with yesterday's card that I decided to repeat the effort.


The image is Stampin' Up Bloom With Hope stamped in StazOn Timber Brown on Recollections Vanilla and coloured with a variety of Stampin' Up watercolour crayons.  The image element is layered on Stampin' Up Taken With Teal and Perfect Plum.  The sentiment is also Stampin' Up Bloom With Hope.  The butterfly is Stampin' Up Papillon Potpourri stamped in StazOn Timber Brown on vellum and heat embossed with Close To My Heart Silver Pearl embossing powder.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

After yesterday's super bright card I opted for something very, very different today.  I wanted to play with some of the other watercolor crayons.  It was actually colouring these images when I figured out that using a light hand and dry brush was key.  I'm very happy with the results.  The butterfly  was a last minute addition as I felt a little something extra was needed.  It turned out better than I anticipated.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment