Monday, January 19, 2015

One Last Owl

Hello everyone,

The thank you series was only a seven card set so I decided to use that last little scrap to craft a kid birthday card for my stash.


The printed paper is Recollections All Seasons layered on Stampin' Up textured Crushed Curry and crimped Marina Mist.  The sentiment is BoBunny Sentiments Stamps stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla and layered on Lucky Limeade.  The embellishment was crafted using the Stampin' Up Owl Builder punch and scraps of Stampin' Up paper.  The card was highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I went through a huge stash of my daughter's stickers looking for something that would work with this paper before I remember the owl punch.  I bought this punch because of the hundreds (and I'm not exaggerating) of things you can create using it.  I really love that kind of versatility.  It was absolutely perfect for this series of cards.  I so love this set I'd like to keep it all the cards and that doesn't happen often!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: