Thursday, January 8, 2015

Beautiful Baby Animals

Hello everyone,

I've another neutral baby card today.


The printed paper is Recollections Animal Crackers layered on Stampin' Up Early Espresso and Wild Wasabi.  The sentiment is Penny Black Baby, Baby stamped in Close To My Heart Sunset on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Early Espresso.  The ribbon is American Crafts.  The brad is Eyelet Outlet.

I wasn't (and still am not) convinced about the orange.  It was the best orange ink I have that worked with that little leaf in the upper left corner of the printed paper.  I suppose I could have used a bright-ish green but I really wanted to use the lion brad and I didn't think it would work as well with green.  The difficulties that arise when you over think it!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment