Sunday, January 25, 2015

Masculine Banners

Hello everyone,

Today's Crop card was intended for a masculine recipient.


The printed paper is of unknown origin.  The remaining papers are Core'dinations Jim Holtz Kraft-Core Shattered Collection and Recollections.  The tan layer was embossed with a Crafts-Too Tools folder.  The sentiment is Papertrey ink Signature Greetings stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla.  The brads are of unknown origin.

I bought this embossing folder eons ago because it is perfect for masculine cards.  I really don't use it often enough.  I chose a sentiment that isn't necessarily 'birthday' as the beginners may not want to use it for that type of occasion.  I decided to add a couple of banners to the card because in this brown card stock, they are a great and really simple addition to the card.  They are also the perfect excuse to use a couple of metal brads that I always like on a masculine card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. That's a neat masculine card. An embossing folder for guy cards that isn't gears--that is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete