Friday, January 16, 2015

Crimped Thanks!

Hello everyone,

It was really hard to decide where to go after yesterday's amazingly cute owls.


The printed paper is Recollections All Seasons layered on Stampin' Up crimped Crushed Curry, Ruby Red, and Marina Mist.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado Thank You Words stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla and layered on Lucky Limeade.  The embellishment is an Eyelet Outlet brad.

As I was crafting these cards, I needed to be aware of the sizes of the printed paper I was using to ensure that I didn't run out before I had made the entire set.  It was only an 8 1/2 x 11 inch sheet of paper after all.  I decided to pull out my crimper and run the Crushed Curry layer through multiple times in multiple directions.  It really adds amazing texture and interest.  I should remember to use the crimper more often as its a great tool that's really easy to use.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. I really like that crimped texture. You've really made neat cards with this large print designer paper.

    ReplyDelete