Friday, January 2, 2015

Perfectly Plaid

Hello everyone,

There's nothing like a bright bit of plaid on a cold and dreary winter day.


The printed papers are BasicGrey June Bug Vintage Plaid layered on Stampin' Up Basic Black.  The sentiment is Denami Design stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Basic Black.  The ribbon is Multicrafts.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Licorice Opaques and BoBunny Elf Magic Jewels.

I really love this very distinctive plaid paper.  In fact, I've had the funniest feeling that I've crafted a really similar card before but I've checked my files and couldn't find anything so I'm hoping I'm in the clear.  It's actually a really simple, simple card that, because of this great paper, really looks wonderful.  I really do love red, white and black together.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment