Thursday, January 29, 2015

The Season For Holly

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the Christmas card I have planned for the beginners group at the upcoming Crop my girlfriend and I are organizing.


The printed paper is Echo Park This & That Christmas "Holly Berries" layered on textured red Bazzill.  The image is Penny Black A Wish For Peace stamped in Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow and highlighted with Martha Stewart glitter marker and Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Christmas Messages stamped in Mossy Meadow on Recollections Vanilla.  The ribbons and brad are of unknown origin.

There was no way I wouldn't design a Christmas card for the beginners and using some of the huge stash of holly paper I own was an equally straight forward decision.  I actually might even design a second card because I had so much fun with this one!  My intention with this particular card is to encourage the ladies to stamp off the card base.  The impression on the bottom left actually wraps around to the back of the card which I thought they'd find really neat.  I really expect this card to be a big hit!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: