Monday, January 26, 2015

Two-Step Flowers

Hello everyone,

I always like to show the beginners group at the Crop how to do some interesting things on their cards.  This particular two-step stamp is extremely easy to use and is very striking.


The printed paper is DoCrafts Papermania Lucy Cromwell layered on Stampin' Up Pink Pirouette and textured Baja Breeze.  The images are Close To My Heart A Budding Friendship stamped in Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze and Crushed Curry inks on Recollections White.  The images are highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The sentiment is also Close To My Heart A Budding Friendship stamped in Crumb Cake on Recollections White.  The embellishments are Want 2 Scrap Say It With Pearls.

The printed paper on this card is actually different than that which I've prepared for the beginners.  There are only three sheets of each print so I didn't have enough to do four cards.  It comes from the same collection however so I don't imagine it will be a problem.  One of my beginners like to send cards to her grandmother and I thought this would be the perfect 'any occasion' card for her.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment