Thursday, April 6, 2017

For The Kiddies IV

Hello everyone,

After a couple of boy cards, today's post is for the girls.


The printed paper is Studio Calico Hashtagged layered on a textured yellow Bazzill.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday stamped in Altenew Coral Berry on Stampin' Up Whisper White and layered on more yellow.  The stickers are Twin Seven.

I had the worst time situation this cool cat stickers.  I knew I was going to use three but it was hard to work it so the heads and tails were placed the right way.  I had hoped to coordinate the cats with the colour rows of the background paper but again, there was that heads and tails issues.  The filler stickers I used are really great.  I especially love the little paw print.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment