Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Ornaments In A Row

Hello everyone,

Today's post uses another strip of Christmas paper that I just couldn't resist.


The printed paper is Echo Park "I Love Christmas" Border Strips layered on a red and green Bazzill.  The sentiment is Cornish Heritage Farm Vintage Christmas Expressions stamped in Altenew Jet Black on Stampin' Up Whisper White.  The cording is of unknown origin.

This was another really easy card to craft because of this great paper.  I often find that using striped paper from a 12 X 12 sheet can be challenging because the scale of the images are not always right for cards, especially these smaller ones.  The options can be pretty limited.  This isn't the case with this card.  These ornaments are just perfect!  The row or ornaments inspired me to use the cording as if they were hanging.  I so love this card!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment