Friday, April 7, 2017

For The Kiddies V

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great girl card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a Bazzill pink textured with Crafts-Too Butterflies embossing folder and Pion Design Palette Pion Blue I.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Four You stamped in Melon Mambo on Whisper White and layered on more Pion Blue I.  The stickers are Twin Seven.  The sentiment and pink Bazzill are highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

It was a no brainer that a set of Twin Seven butterfly stickers would end up in my stash.  While I love all the stickers, the butterflies are really sweet and perfect for a little girl card.  I didn't worry overmuch about coordinating the background papers perfectly with the stickers as I really wanted the butterflies to pop and as long as the colours were not totally out of whack, I figured it would work just fine.  This card ended up being really great.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment